resources, people & skills
the following organisations can provide support with resources, training & attracting skilled workers.
- Score Training - Score offers an innovative training facilitator, using its team's extensive knowledge of engineering, particularly of the valve industry, to provide trainees with knowledge and skills which add real value
- Oil & Gas Academy of Scotland (OGAS) - Drawing on the industrial and educational expertise in Scotland, OGAS also work closely with wider industry stakeholders to develop innovative and effective oil and gas training to meet the needs of this dynamic sector
- ASET - ASET provides nationally recognised competence–based training and assessment in industrial situations. With over £10million invested in equipment and facilities, ASET's International Oil & Gas Training Academy offers a collection of unique resources, giving realistic working environments for a range of industries
- University of Aberdeen - The University of Aberdeen has an outstanding history of pioneering discoveries which have changed thinking and practice in medicine, science, arts and humanities over five centuries. It remains committed to engaging with business and have a strong track record of working effectively with industry to translate excellence in research into commercial applications
- Robert Gordon University - RGU has world class researchers in allied health professions, computer science, engineering, architecture, accounting and finance, business and management, library and information management, and art and design. An integral part of RGU's purpose is to build a research base of staff and students who undertake highly relevant leading-edge research that advances knowledge and provides tangible benefits to the wider economy and society
- North East Scotland College - As the largest single provider of vocational education and training in the North East of Scotland, North East Scotland College plays an important role in meeting the educational and training needs of individuals, firms and communities in Aberdeen City and Aberdeenshire
- Scottish Maritime Academy at North East Scotland College - The Scottish Maritime Academy offers a complete training path for the Fishing Industry and Merchant Navy. The Academy has been training mariners for over 30 years, and are both well–known and respected within the industry
- Aberdeen and Grampian Chamber of Commerce - Representing more than 1,350 businesses and 130,000 employees across all sectors, AGCC works at a local, national and international level to support businesses from sole traders to multinational corporations.